View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 12:19 PM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
I am tempted to go with that solution. it seems logical to me that if I have both audio books & ebook versions of the same story, then I should track that via one database.

Databases which are designed for music albums ( like WMP) will create 100s of entries - one for each of the individual small mp3 chunks , & a book can have hundreds of those if it's been cut e.g. into 5 minute segments. That how my wife likes hers to be structured , for use in the car. as car stereos can't navigate within very long duration mp3 files.

are audiobooks uniquely identified by ISBN, same as written books ?

couuld calibre ( maybe with the aid of a plug in tweak) search amazon etc for metadata relating to audio books - like who the reader / actors are ?
How about filing the Playlist (m3u file or other playlist type files)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote