View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 11:36 AM   #7
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I think both books could easily stand alone. My preference was Fire Upon the Deep, but Deepness was also good. As a matter of fact, a week or so ago when I was cleaning the bookshelves, I decided Deepness could not be rehabilitated and tossed it out. (I have a history of cruelty to books, slicing them into many smaller volumes in order to make them easier to hold.)
*shudders*

I don't think I could bring myself to cut up a book I liked. That's just wrong - wrong I tell you!
Shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote