View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #6
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
According to Sharon Lee's Blog Fledgling is now Free on Amazon as well. See link above.

bgalbrecht: I first got Fledgling when it was originally released in framed HTML form for free... somewhere (Baen I think), so in the case of this particular novel it was once free and is now free again. Plus Theo's continuing adventures make up the majority of their more recent and future releases so it makes sense to me to suck people into her story. That doesn't explain Agent of Change so it could be they feel they have a large enough body of work for free intros.
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote