View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 06:14 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Marcs1102 -

Didn't know VLC can deal with a ZIP full of files - avoids having to splice episodes etc

Calibre plugins can be installed from within calibre - Preferences->Plugins>Get new plugins button at bottom left, sort on Plug-in Name (click header) scroll down to Open With and double click.

Very good idea to rename the ZIP of audio books to ZAB I would also register ZAB to Windows with VLC as the 'opener'

Added : I have the Default Programs Editor gadget so I registered ZAB and ZVC (video clips) with VLC as the Player - cute.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 02-15-2014 at 09:10 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote