View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 05:35 PM   #9
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Most of my listening is done on my iPod touch in the car. I use that because I prefer to use the playlist feature to listen so I don't have to worry about fiddling with it while driving after one book ends. I also listen at work on my iPhone, and sometimes on macbook pro (I download all my audible books on the macbook pro as well as all my music, so I can listen without an internet connection. It's also a lot easier to organize what I'm trying to listen to in iTunes). I listen to the one book at a time in the car, but frequently switch around between books at work, depending on what I'm doing and what I'm in the mood for.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote