View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 09:58 AM   #55
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystika1 View Post
Besides my shuffle, I also have a Sansa Clip Zip, but I have to click on each individual chapter of the audio book(on the sanza clip zip) to get them to play. Maybe I don't transfer the book correctly? For the shuffle, I just create a playlist using the book title, drag and drop the book into that playlist. Once the book is on the shuffle, that's it. (The audio book plays through all chapters) My husband took my shuffle to work this week so he could listen to the Dresden Files while he works. I don't think I am going to get it back.
On the Clip Zip, go to Settings, Audio Book options. Make sure that Ch[apter] Mode is on. That should make the chapters play in sequence.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote