View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 01:40 PM   #58
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystika1 View Post
The shuffle has a sliding button on top of the device. (At least my 5th generation does) where the middle position keeps everything playing in order on the current playlist. The last position on the slider shuffles the content on the playlist. My shuffle has 6 of the Dresden Files books on it which is plenty for my needs. To switch between playlists... There is another button on top of the device for playlists. Press the playlist button while you have headphones on and you will hear the playlists recited to you one at a time. When the voice recites the playlist that you want to listen to, just press the play button and that's it.
I am not a fan of apple, but I do like my shuffle. I don't need a screen to find what I want. It comes in handy when I am biking or running.(can't be on the road biking and looking at a screen)

Hope this gives you a better idea of how the shuffle works.

penny
Yes it does, and I thank you. For now my nano is serving my audiobook needs quite well, but if it ever needs to be replaced, I'll keep the Shuffle in mind.

For portable music, I have a 30GB 5th generation iPod. Not to be confused with the 5th generation Touch; this is the non-touch classic model that was originally released in late 2006. Eight years old and still going strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystika1 View Post
Live long and prosper!
Although not my favorite sounding ear phones, they stay in my ears through biking and running. It's official... I am an alien. (Don't tell my husband, he already suspects..)

Penny
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote