View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 01:46 PM   #71
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
But the $9.99 price at which most of the Blackstone apps sell coupled with the professional narration and easy navigation makes them a good buy. The downside is that they won't play on my iPad Nano.
For me, the nano would make a great audio player if it was iOS compatible. I'd really love to have a tiny streaming audio player that could download all of the major audio apps.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote