View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 02:34 PM   #17
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulak39 View Post
I notice this morning that Radio Shack is selling the LG Bolt for $99 now. Thanks to tubemonkey, I read about the $30 sale last week and ordered one, which should be coming today. Didn't even know what an LG Bolt was at first; (thought it might be a device charger). I may have several questions once I try to set it up and add audiobooks. This site always gives me lots of interesting and helpful information. Thanks tubemonkey and others.
Glad to help; and eel free to ask away. BTW, it's Volt
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote