View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 02:36 AM   #2
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Hi linylex

A member kindly instructed me how to transfer cover images from one device to another. I would guess the same principle applies for highlights/notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanNS View Post
@joehunt: You could connect you PW2 to your computer and manualy copy "thumbnails" folder from PW2 to KV. The folder is located at "G:\system\" (where G is Kindle drive). System folder is hidden by default so you will not be able to see it on Windows PC/Windows Explorer, and you have choice to either 1) mouse click inside addressbar and type in "system\" after drive letter and press Enter on keyboard to open the hidden folder or 2) to turn on display of hidden files and folder in Windows Explorer settings.

After disconnecting your Kindle(s) from you PC (and maybe restarting your Kindle will be necessary) you should have your covers back.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote