View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 05:56 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Question Autopopulate a custom column from specific tags already in place

Probably an easy fix, but how can I make a colum that auto populates from specific tags? I have tags (ITC, NITC, Read, etc.) that I would like to be isolated into their own colums. I have already made the colums and if I want them to be populated, I have to enter the info individually. I suspect this falls under information taken from other columns, but I have yet to figure out how that works.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote