View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 04:59 AM   #11
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
An alternative route after the initial copy would have been to use the Alter Tag Browser->Manage Tags feature, but there's no Alter Tag Browser->Manage <Custom column> feature.
The "Manage" dialog for custom columns is available by right-clicking on the column.
Quote:
The best route, IMO, would be to have the Tag Editor one gets in Single Metadata Edit available from the Book List - maybe via Shift/F2.
I seem to remember you mentioning this before.

I am not fond of that editor. I think it conflates two very different operations: editing tags for a single book and editing (deleting) tags from all books. The second is strange given the single-book context. But I freely admit that I too am strange, so ignore me.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote