View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 06:00 PM   #14
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Thank you for the advice. I ended up doing a search and replace in the Bulk Metadata field. It really wasn't that hard or time consuming. Now I have the joy of doing Genres....

Quick question...I saw mentioned in another thread about setting metadata to automatic?

Apparently doing this "unlocks" certain features in custom columns? I looked everywhere, but there is no feature that I can see in preferences to set the metadata to autopoulate...unless of course this is the "download metadata" I am about to redo every book's downloaded metadata, and this might be helpful..if it is something other than the simple bulk download or the regular download metadata.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote