View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 04:48 AM   #15
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
Quick question...I saw mentioned in another thread about setting metadata to automatic?

Apparently doing this "unlocks" certain features in custom columns? I looked everywhere, but there is no feature that I can see in preferences to set the metadata to autopoulate...unless of course this is the "download metadata" I am about to redo every book's downloaded metadata, and this might be helpful..if it is something other than the simple bulk download or the regular download metadata.
The automatic metadata setting has no effect on either calibre custom column behavior or metadata downloading. It is used on some devices such as sony and kobo when sending books to the device, where it can affect how metadata on the device is updated.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote