View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 08:29 AM   #26
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
I received the Clip Sport very quickly. It's really attractive. Larger than the Clip Zip. I like it! I couldn't authorize it with Audible Manager (probably because I already have 3 Sandisk mp3 players authorized and that's the maximum for Clip Zips, and possibly all Sandisk devices). But now that I know how to convert my Audible books, I was able to side load a couple of them to the Clip Sport. I tested a few and they appear to play fine. I haven't listened to any yet as I am in the middle of a book borrowed via Hoopla on another device. I don't think there will be any issues, though.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote