View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 11:11 AM   #27
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I received the Clip Sport very quickly. It's really attractive. Larger than the Clip Zip. I like it! I couldn't authorize it with Audible Manager (probably because I already have 3 Sandisk mp3 players authorized and that's the maximum for Clip Zips, and possibly all Sandisk devices). But now that I know how to convert my Audible books, I was able to side load a couple of them to the Clip Sport. I tested a few and they appear to play fine. I haven't listened to any yet as I am in the middle of a book borrowed via Hoopla on another device. I don't think there will be any issues, though.
I'm interested in knowing how the battery life actually is--is it really better than the Clip Zip?

The Zip I use for audiobooks has been misbehaving intermittently for a while, so I'm feeling like I will need to pick up another mp3. Probably will wait for Black Friday, though.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote