View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 09:56 AM   #48
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I'm switching back and forth between a Volt and a Nokia 520. For some reason, the Audible books that I sent to the Nokia never showed in the app. So I'll listen on the Volt.

The reason I like using these phones (instead of my Sansa Clips) is because of the inline volume control on my Amazon ear buds.
My favorite aspect of using NCPs is that the various aubiobook apps let you bump up the speed without going all Alvin on you. I think most non-fiction benefits from moving along a little faster.

I still use my iPod Touch for this, too, but it's gen 4 and showing its age and the NCPs are so much cheaper than a new one.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote