View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 12:48 AM   #7
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bookeen
How do you like the stylus? Is it precise? Have you tried it for drawing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
If you want the stylus function, go for the asus zenpad. I bought the zenpad s 8.0 version, the asus Z stylus works on both the s 8.0 (580CA) version as well as the Z300C and it works just as well (and I am not kidding you) as the S-pen.

I looked everywhere for a replacement for my Samsung Note 8.0, and the Zenpad is the best thing there at the moment. There are some offers for the Z300 with the keyboard, I almost got that one but needed the portability of the 8" badly.
loviedovie is offline   Reply With Quote