View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 01:21 AM   #11
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
So here a screenshot I just made for you (note the piggish writing and talentless drawing, you were warned!). As you can see, the stylus (I believe it is a Hanvon stylus but I am not sure) writes up till the edges of the display. The app I used is Squid (ex Papyrus) but there are tons of good apps with integrated Palm rejection when used with an active stylus on Android, which is the reason i keep coming back. I never warmed to OneNote sadly.

Edit : I think the reason why there are so few reviews on the use of the stylus is because they are sold separately (a nonsense imho), the stylus has been so difficult to get, and up till the last update the stylus integration seemmed subpar.
I ordered a second one @ amazon (for 28 eur, really cheap) which is on its way now because I have a tendency to lose my stuff, or at least displace it, so I want to make sure I have one at home too.
It is such a pleasure to use that I am thinking of getting the z300 with the keyboard in a few months from now if nothing better comes along.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-31-07-17-29.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	145956  

Last edited by aceflor; 01-31-2016 at 02:57 AM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote