View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 12:17 AM   #1
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Snapshots of Coplate's packages

Edit: 2023-12-17
I did recently cancel my host. So anything that was hosted on my web site ficfeed.com has been removed.
I am pretty sure I backed up everything, but I also believe all of my stuff has been re-created for newer work. You can try to message me through the board if there's something that is missing, and I will try to get a copy back online.

Edit: 2022-10-23:
Bumping this old thread as a heads up that I am going to be cancelling my web hosting in the upcoming year. Probably not in 2022, but some time next year.

If there are any of these packages that are still useful, feel free to mirror them anywhere.

I Think most of these packages are updated as attachments in mobileread, but I didn't want to try to search too deap, since the search software doesn't seem to have got much better.

If you want to search, you can do a search for 'ficfeed.com', and any packages there are free reign to host anywhere else.

--------------------------------------------------

I have made a variety of updated bin files and other tweaks, so I wanted to put them in a central site for now.

Before this gets overloaded, I will put the files on my website, but for the time being, I will attach this one here.

I have also forked KindleTool now to add support for what I needed. There haven't been any recent forks on github, so mine is the newest right now.

https://github.com/coplate/KindleTool

package #1 - the "hotfix package" that can be installed on consumer firmware up to version 5.8.10 - it can also be installed on factory image as in the Software jailbreak thread instructions.

The related post

package #2 - the "hotfix package" that can be installed on consumer firmware - potentially any version- not that I consider this more risky than #1

The related post

These two packages should be able to be used if you have hit the dreaded "reset" button - however I have only tested this on firmware 5.8.9.2. the "Reset" button on that firmware does not remove the jailbreak itself, however it does remove this hotfix. You can use these packages to reinstall that hotfix ( the package currently listed int eh jailbreak thred will also work up to firmware version 5.8.2, this one takes to 5.8.10 and one with theoretically no limit.

Package 4: KPVBooklet that works on PW3 manga mode:

The related post

Last edited by coplate; 12-17-2023 at 09:47 PM.
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote