View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 05:09 PM   #4
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I use size 4 bold 3 on bookerly. What font I use determines what size and how bold I need.

Distance? Not sure. It would be always the same as I have to look through my bifocals. I don't have much in between vision as I am far sighted. So bifocal for reading and rest for TV and driving. The rest is a blur

Its probably about 1.5 feet or so. I haven't measured. Its why I don't read much sitting on a table on a stand as I have to lean forward to get it sharp through the bifocals and that hurts my neck and back after a while. Talk about slouching.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote