View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 03:47 PM   #8
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Did you have the reader in a sleev/case or any other protection? I wouldn't recommend storing any e-reader in your pocket. My Simple Touch with Glowlight is still going strong nearly six years later.
Yep. I bought my Nook Simple Touch (non-glow) in 2011. Still works fine – even though (before I got a case) I dropped it while putting it up on the fireplace mantel (about six feet to a brick fireplace and then a bounce to the tile floor). It has a nick on the side of the case from that fall, but the screen is still pristine. It was at that point that I decided a case might be a good idea.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote