View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 01:05 PM   #26
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szvengar View Post
I mostly followed what's on the two links.

So I did the following steps:
- reset the kindle from Settings
- download and copy update_pw4_5.10.3_factory.bin in the root directory
- update the kindle
- download kindle-jb-factory-1.3-r15992.tar.xz and copy main-htmlviewer.tar.gz in the root directory
- search ;installHtml and press return. Waited until it get back to the menu but no new document.
- Seeing nothing I restarted the kindle but still no new document

I can see \etc\uks\pubdevkey01.pem and \mnt\us\documents\You are Jailbroken.txt on the USB storage.
Then your jail break is completely installed.
Diddle the various view settings and filter settings on the main screen until you can see the Jailbroken.txt file, you have that disabled from viewing.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote