View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 06:33 AM   #6
Bob Willis
Enthusiast
Bob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle, IPAD Pro, Boox Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chregi91 View Post
Hi Philippe

Can you tell a little more about the software on the Onyx Devices (available functionality for PDFs, update cycles, etc.)? And can you tell me how the writing is compared to taking notes on devices with regular glass LCD displays (iPad, Microsoft Surface and the like)?

Thanks in advance
Chris
I owned a Boox Note for more than one year, and it worked well for note taking and reading books on them. You could make highlight, annotation, use dictionary, crop pages and do other things on PDFs. Onyx Boox will provide updates every 3-4 months. I also owned an iPad, and the writing experience on Boox Note will be more paper-like compared with iPad.
Bob Willis is offline   Reply With Quote