View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 11:45 AM   #1
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
what is your choice of android app for audiobooks

Hi everyone,

I'm reading about a lot of apps (preferably free or one-time purchase of app) and would like to see what folks here prefer to use?

I started this search because I realized sometimes I am to tired to read, but really like to "listen" to stories. So I do have Overdrive, and have a few books in audio from both my library, and another free membership at a larger library in my State, Sonoma County Library if anyone is interested. Signs you up for 3 months I think it is! Very, good deal

I am looking for an app for my android phone though as it has the best sound.

Any ideas for me to try? I just downloaded one called Audio Books from Audible from the Googe Play Store so far, to try out

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Edit: forget the Audio Books from Audible, it's Amazon and I am trying to be done with them. I just opened the app and sure enough, it's Amazon behind it.

Last edited by abbynormal52; 10-13-2019 at 11:47 AM.
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote