View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 12:36 PM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbynormal52 View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm reading about a lot of apps (preferably free or one-time purchase of app) and would like to see what folks here prefer to use?

I started this search because I realized sometimes I am to tired to read, but really like to "listen" to stories. So I do have Overdrive, and have a few books in audio from both my library, and another free membership at a larger library in my State, Sonoma County Library if anyone is interested. Signs you up for 3 months I think it is! Very, good deal

I am looking for an app for my android phone though as it has the best sound.
I am perfectly content listening to OverDrive books with the OverDrive Android app on my Android devices. The controls are satisfactory if not quite as good as Audible's and I don't see what else you'd need. It's certainly good enough not to be worth the nuisance of downloading an OverDrive Book and then sideloading it to an app.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote