View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 07:11 PM   #9
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Your post reminded me to correct the app's name in my post .

I did the same and supported the developer, it is well worth the couple of dollars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
Smart Audiobook Player is an excellent app for Android. It is free. No ads. No bothersome popups trying to get you to pay anything. You can pay $2.00 to add a few extra features that you probably don't really need (an equalizer, speed adjustment, etc.) It is worth paying this small amount just to support the developer, as this is really an excellent app.

This is a great app if you already have audiobooks as MP3 files. Just transfer those to your device and Smart Audiobook Player will play them. Many of the audiobook apps tie you into their specific store so that you have to buy your audiobooks from them (e.g., Audible). Smart Audiobook Player does not tie you in like this however.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...layer&hl=en_US
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote