View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 12:09 PM   #3
gorman42
gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra H20
Thanks davidfor for you answers.

As there was a "lag" between when I posted and when the post was actually approved and displayed, I've managed to install some extra fonts and a dictionary. So thanks for the answers but you were right, those info where less hard to find than what I had gathered at the time of my post (but after a couple of hours of reading here, must be really getting old...).

The answer about kepubs is most useful. So I just need that KoboTouchExtended driver and Calibre will convert epubs into kepubs when copying to a Kobo device. Do I get this right?

Regarding collections, I was talking about the fact that Kepubify has a commandline program specifically dedicated to them but as Calibre handles them perfectly... probably there is no need for it anymore.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help me. I'm a good student and, in other communities, I try to give back what I learn to newcomers. Thank you!
gorman42 is offline   Reply With Quote