View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 03:28 PM   #8
gorman42
gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra H20
Thanks a lot for all the info. Much appreciated. I managed to find the info on kobopatch but you were quicker than me.
Instructions are clear and configuration files are well documented/commented so I managed to do everything I wanted.

As far as Collections are concerned, I simply was asking if it's normal for files already on the device not to be editable as far as "collections/series" metadata are concerned.
I needed to copy existing files over, from PC to Libra, in order to update the Series tag. If this is normal behavior, no problem.

Now I just need to understand why the Bookerly font is turning italic text into bold/italic and I'll be content.
gorman42 is offline   Reply With Quote