View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 12:19 PM   #70
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Finished Baptiste - excellent IMO. Complicated 6-hour story with complicated characters but so well done that we had no problem keeping everything straight. None of the usual plot holes or contrived red herrings (OK, the basement guy was a bit of a stretch). I've seen Tom Hollander in a few things and he aced this almost to the same extent that James Nesbitt did in the first The Missing. Jessica Rainee was also brilliant as Genevieve but all the cast really stepped up IMO.

Also watched Cooped Up (Australian, not NZ as I said before). Weird to see a 2016 film about a deadly coronavirus quarantine, though not from China this time. Normally I'd never watch something like this but current events make it worth a look.

Next up maybe Midsomer S21...
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote