View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 12:14 AM   #12
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quartz View Post
I'm considering it, but say they send me one with an even worse screen--then I'll be doing another exchange. I'm worried about becoming a "difficult customer" in their records.
I hardly ever exchange anything, but if the product is defective it's defective and you shouldn't be stuck with it. I'm pretty sure Walmart's main concern is with folks who use their exchange policy as a "try it" service — which isn't what you're doing. Your description of this particular Libra seems to indicate it's on the low-end of the quality scale anyhow, so I'm guessing there's a very good chance you'll get a better one, not one that's worse.

Whichever way you go with this, good luck.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote