View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 01:32 PM   #11
tryol
Warm Lighting Enthusiast
tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (jailbroken)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp12323 View Post
I have the same issue (007 error trying to install JB Hotfix). So I ran the exploit again like you mentioned, and the log says "Removed existing developer key" this time.
Had the same issue (007 Error) rerunning the JB Hotfix (tried it 3 times).

Not sure if I'm doing something incorrectly while installing the JB Hotfix. Basically just put the "Update_jailbreak_hotfix_1.16.N_install.bin" in the root directory of the kindle, unplug microusb from the device, go to settings -> Device Options -> Advanced Options -> Update Your Kindle and let it do it's thing which is when the 007 error occurs.

Kindle Oasis 2 - 5.13.3
You are doing everything correctly, for some reason even though the developer key gets created, the JB hotfix doesn't install, even though I've confirmed with the creator of the hotfix that that's the only requirement.

I'm working on finding out what's exactly wrong here.

Edit: This issue has been resolved, the jailbreak failed for devices >= 5.12.x, but now it works.

Last edited by tryol; 03-24-2021 at 03:58 PM. Reason: The issue has been resolved
tryol is offline   Reply With Quote