View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 03:22 PM   #6
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithwwalker View Post
I replaced the stock battery in my Note 10.3 with a replacement battery from Aliexpress. The stock battery is 4100mAhr, the replacement is 6800mAhr(!).
Just wondering how your replacement battery is working out as I am currently looking for a battery for my Note Pro which has become unreliable and drains quite rapidly and unexpectedly.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote