View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 12:03 PM   #5
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
Not necessarily. I had a cheap tablet once in which I had to replace a defective battery. It had neither glue nor screws holding it together. Just plastic clips. A guitar pick was all that was needed to open it up. Whether or not this is also the case for the Note Air, I haven't a clue.
With Nore Air it would be difficult. It has a metal housing that goes around corners and edges right up to a little over the glass surface of the screen
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote