View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 04:26 PM   #23
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
My UK county library has a very poor selection of SFF in ebook and not much better in pbook (the best selection was in the central library). I did look into the library when we went into the first lockdown and most of what they had in SFF were books written for the teen market or books I already own. I do read some YA, but it needs some depth for me to enjoy it, and most haven't got any depth.

So I don't bother and haven't done so in at least 10 years. We had a very good SFF bookstore in town so I now have a far better selection of physical and ebooks in my personal library.

I'm not going to run out of reading material for at least 10 years...
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote