View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 04:35 AM   #43
aardbewoner
Grumpy
aardbewoner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aardbewoner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aardbewoner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aardbewoner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aardbewoner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aardbewoner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aardbewoner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aardbewoner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aardbewoner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aardbewoner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aardbewoner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: linux computers ,raspberry
Q John F No i had no idea,looked it up and its a replacement for ade so you need adobe id, nice to see people work on linux solutions. besides A ALF works on WC. And as i was a victim of the first server shutdown long ago and lost al e-books i pass for anything that need a 3th party to work. Just grumpy me

Last edited by aardbewoner; 10-01-2021 at 04:37 AM.
aardbewoner is offline   Reply With Quote