View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 04:21 AM   #56
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
How? I can't see any import function.
There's screen capture attached to this message that shows the export options...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=53

"Export account encryption key" creates your ".der" file. I just named mine "keys.der" (it doesn't name the file or add the ".der" extension automatically).

"Export account activation data" creates a zip file named "adobe_account_backup.zip" — you have the option to import this file instead of authorizing the account in DeASCM (on a different computer). This way you don't use up all your authorizations. For example, I've just set up my laptop using the exported information from my desktop. I know it didn't reauthorize because it shows the laptop as an Optiplex 780 (which is my desktop).

And it works fine on the laptop. I'm going to try this on a Chromebook next (in Crostini or Linux Apps, whichever name is official now).
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote