View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 05:25 AM   #59
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I've got Calibre working on my Chromebook (with DeASCM and DeDRM). You can't drag and drop the book, instead you have to right-click on the .ascm file and "Open with Calibre." Unfortunately I still don't know how to connect the eBook to Calibre via the Chromebook's USB port. So (I guess) it only half works. You have to move the books from your Calibre directory to a directory outside of your virtual Linux directories and then copy the book file (by "hand") to the eBook Reader. The Chromebook sees the eReader, but not in Linux.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote