View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 10:28 AM   #61
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
I do OverDrive from three library systems. I leave WiFi off on all my readers, sync books, technical references and notes over USB. My biggest OverDrive-specific complaint is that their Windows ADE sucks and has never been fixed. To get activation.xml to update on an ereader often requires copying over another book.
Since I have an older Kobo without Overdrive support, I have to run all my books through Windows ADE. Unfortunately, sideloading from ADE is a serious pain. And as most of my non-borrowed books are kepubs there's also the font size issue (particularly since kobopath hasn't been updated to the latest firmware yet).

Also ADE crashes a lot.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 10-03-2021 at 10:31 AM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote