View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 01:06 PM   #6
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
PWM done at a high enough frequency can't be detected like that and can't be distinguished from a static drive.

A single chip colour wheel based DLP will show up because it's sequential RGB L frames.

I can't see flicker on any LCD panel or eink front light (PW3, PW4, Kobo H2O original or Libra Original) doing that.

In practice I hardly ever use a front light. My Libra (original) is fine in every respect as an ereader. I have or had maybe 11 models/makes of eink over the years. I still have 3 models of Kindle, 2 Kobos, Sony PRS350 and a Mars.

I'd imagine the Libra 2 is as good as my Libra which is the best for epubs (I don't use kepubs) and I read all my Amazon ebooks on it. I do a huge amount of annotation/proof reading and Calibre Kobo Utilities to copy/paste in to text files. A window then beside source wordprocessor to edit.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote