View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 09:49 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter7 View Post
One thing I didn’t realise was that Kobo must of changed supply of the screen during the later manufactures, because there is a noticeable difference in screen contrast (blacker rather than dark grey e-ink) between these 2 units.

Has anyone else with a Kobo Mini (still) noticed this?
Yes, I definitely noticed it. I recently bought a Kobo Mini (and replaced the battery) and its screen is like your newer one. The other two Kobo Minis that I still have, have the grey lettering (like your older Mini) and much poorer contrast.

The new one's serial number is N705313016045
The old one's serial numbers are N705293017092
. ..................................and... N7052A2005101

The two old ones are definitely "muddier."
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote