View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 01:53 PM   #5
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I've noticed for the past few weeks that when I borrow library audiobooks, while the site does give me the option to use Overdrive on my PC (Windows 7), the download is only the odm file; I then have to open my Overdrive and drag the odm file to it to start the download.

(Similar thing is happening lately when I borrow e-books; the download is only the acsm file and I have to open ADE and drag the acsm file to it.)

I don't want to use the Libby app. I download files to my PC and then listen to them on a dedicated mp3 player. I don't know if Libby will allow that.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote