View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 08:26 PM   #12
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
There is when they're planning to discontinue it! They've already made it a little bit more difficult to download audiobooks using Overdrive. I'd just like to know if I'm worrying for nothing; I would hate to find out that Libby is like Hoopla, where I have to use a stupid app and listen on my phone.
I don’t mind - in fact, I prefer - using apps to listen to audiobooks on dry land. But a waterproof MP3 player was a gamechanger for me; I can’t imagine swimming without audiobooks now. And if you can no longer download OD books and transfer them, I will be deeply, deeply unhappy. I’ve got OD on a Windows 7 laptop which is pretty shaky; I hope it holds out.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote