View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 03:40 PM   #26
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
Yes, the Overdrive for Windows desktop app is still working now. I don't think I ever said it wasn't. But Overdrive is phasing out the desktop apps. The concern is whether there will be the ability to download mp3 files to transfer to an mp3 player once that happens.
Overdrive is no longer supported. I don't know how to get access to the mp3 files on my iPhone.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote