View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 06:29 PM   #1
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Question Questions for owners of Libra 2

I'm a Kindle user (Paper White 2) who's thinking of switching to a Libra 2. I have a few questions for any owners of the Libra 2:

1. Can it play standard mp3 audiobooks or only Kobo audiobooks? I've found conflicting reports. Not a major deal as I'll probably still just listen via my phone.

2. Does it have TTS? I'd love to find an ereader that can read my ebooks to me.

Thanks for any answers!

Last edited by just_jeepin; 04-09-2022 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Edited title for clarity
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote