View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 12:13 PM   #4
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by maudybee View Post
I do have a Kobo account from many years ago and assume the books I purchased in that account won't load if I leave wifi off. Excited to get back to Kobo and so appreciative of this forum.
You can install the Kobo desktop app onto your laptop and transfer the books to your Kobo via usb. I don't have wifi in my house, so this is what I do and how I set up the account. If you want to leave your wifi off, you can.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote