View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 07:08 PM   #12
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
Yes, but as the OP has indicated they aren’t going to use a case there’s no reason for them to have the setting enabled. Unless they walk around with something magnetic they like to use to wake such devices rather than just using the power button.
If I have sleep cover mode disabled because of not needing it (no cover) can I still have the sleep screen show the current books cover? I'm thinking those are two different things.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote