View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 06:43 PM   #9
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryHamma View Post
It was tricky getting the old battery out - used a putty knife to ease it up but the old one it still bent. New battery worked great.
Be careful with that old battery. When I took mine out of my Note Pro, I taped up the ends so that they couldn't touch each other. I then put it to the side. I usually wait until I have enough old batteries of various sorts before taking them to a hazardous waste disposal site. When I did eventually make the trip, I discovered that my old Boox battery was dangerously swollen.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote