View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 11:44 PM   #5
jonathan2022
Connoisseur
jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android
i have recieved this message. i live outside usa though so probably have international kindle. mine was sent to south africa when my sister lived there. my model is 4th generation. so i should be able to continue getting books if i buy on amazon store via web browser on pc. and it will support new smartphones ? most likely this is to make sure people use current formats (with latest drm) . i had a feeling this would come when they announced support for epub. i just wondered how they would do this without inviting lawsuits.
jonathan2022 is offline   Reply With Quote