View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 12:04 AM   #6
Canis_lupus
Enthusiast
Canis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmos

Device: K2, K3, Touch, K5B, Voyage, PW4, Oasis 1, 2 & 3, PW5
I also have received the e-mail. I have seven devices this applies to: a second generation Kindle, three Kindle Keyboards and two 5th generation and a DX.

It looks like we can still send books to Kindle Keyboards and 4 & 5th generation via WiFi. Side loading is not mentioned but hopefully that will work.

Those with a DX or second generation Kindle, does side loading still work for you? When 3G stopped working the option to download and transfer was not available for either of mine. When I called Amazon they said those models are no longer supported. I’m wondering if it is a glitch to my Amazon account or computer that is causing that.
Canis_lupus is offline   Reply With Quote